A Few Facts About Your Journal
Health Sciences and Diseases, is an open source, peer reviewed medical journal that covers all aspects of medicine, pharmacy, biomedical and health sciences, including public health and societal issues. It is an “online first” publication, which means that all the publications articles appear on the website before being included in the print journal. The papers are published in full on the website, with open access. Our vision is to be the leader medical journal in our region. Our mission is to inform and educate all the health professionals and to promote constructive debate on health issues that matter in the management not only of diseases but of health as a whole.
The HSD team is based in Yaounde (Cameroon).
Acceptance of manuscripts is based on the originality, the quality of the work and validity of the evidence, the clarity of presentation, and the relevance to our readership. Publications are expected to be concise, well organized and clearly written. Authors submit a manuscript with the understanding that the manuscript (or its essential substance) has not been published other than as an abstract in any language or format and is not currently submitted elsewhere for print or electronic publication.
Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, The University of Yaounde I
Board of trustees
• The Minister of Higher Education, Republic of Cameroon
• The Minister of Public Health, Republic of Cameroon
• The Minister of Scientific Research, Republic of Cameroon
• The Rector of University of Yaounde 1, Yaounde.
Ze Minkande J, MD
Editor in chief
Samuel Nko’o Amvene, MD
• Alfred Kongnyu Njamnshi, MD
• Oudou Njoya, MD
• Essi Marie-José, Ph.D
1) Internal medicine and subspecialties : Singwe Madeleine, Sobngwi Eugene, Ashutantang Gloria, Menanga Alain, Bissek ZoungKanyi Anne Cécile, Azabdji Marcel.
2) Surgery and surgical specialties : Angwafo III Fru, Ze Minkande Jacqueline
3) ENT and ophthalmology: Ndjolo Alexis, Ebana Mvogo Côme, Épée Emilienne, Njock Louis Richard.
4) Pediatrics : Koki Paul, Mah Evelyn, Mbassi Awa Hubert
5) Obstetrics and Gynecology : Kasia Jean Marie, Mboudou Emile, Foumane Pascal, Dohbit Julius
6) Radiology, medical imaging and biophysics : Ongolo Zogo Pierre, Moifo Boniface, Zeh Odile Fernande, Nko’o Amvene Samuel, Gonsu Fotsin Joseph
7) Microbiology, parasitology and biomedical sciences: Mbacham Wilfred, Mbopi-Keou François Xavier, Torimiro Ndongo,
8) Pathology: Essame Oyono Jean Louis, Sando Zacharie, Mendimi Nkodo Joseph
9) Odontostomatology : Bengondo Charles
10) Pharmaceutical Sciences : Nguidjoe Evrard, Fokunang Estella, Guedje Nicole
11) Public health / research methodology: Kamgno Joseph / Koki Paul
12) Medical informatics / Biostatistics : Nguefack Tsague, Monebenimp Francisca, Bediang Georges
Bediang Gorges, Moulion Tapouh Jean Roger, Boombhi Jérôme, Nko’o Amvene Michael Robert, Belobo Eyebe Grace, Ntsama Ondo Laryssa, Mbede Maguy
Rabiou Cissé (Ouagadougou), Siaka Sidibe (Bamako), Ondo Ndong François (Libreville), Mbacham Wilfred (Yaoundé), Wonkam Ambroise (Cape Town), Zo’o Martin Roger (Le Mans).
ISSN (print journal): 1684-2782
EISSN6535 (online) : 2309-6535
Health Sciences and Disease home page: http://hsd-fmsb.org
email@example.com. / firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Sciences and Disease
Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
PO Box 1364, Yaoundé Cameroon.
The preferred way for submission is the online submission. Please, refer to the instructions to authors and to the Health Sciences and Disease home page: http://hsd-fmsb.org or to the website of the Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences http://fmsb-cm.org. Otherwise, manuscripts can be addressed to email@example.com.
Inquiries about manuscript status and preparation, as well as letters to the editor, should be directed to :
Nko’o Amvene Samuel
Editor-in-Chief, Health Sciences and Disease
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.